At Training Spot, we know how frustrating behavior problems can be because we have lived with and rehabilitated dogs who have come to us with a wide range of behavior problems. Our trainers are known throughout the dog community for expert behavior consultations, evaluating the whole dog to help families develop training plans individualized to their specific behavior problems and home environment.
We can help overcome behavior problems such as:
- leash reactivity
- anxiety and fear issues
- aggression towards people or animals
- excessive barking
- inappropriate elimination
- noise phobias
- attention seeking
- and more.
Behavior Consultations include two 1-hour private consultations with a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner who will suggest a training plan specifically for you and your dog. Phone and email support are provided at no additional charge to assist you in implementing the training plan provided during your consultation.
Consultations are offered at our Training Center located in Eugene at 90 Lawrence Street. In home visits are available after your initial follow up within a 10 mile radius of our training center. Travel fees apply. Please speak to your trainer during your initial consultation if you are interested in scheduling an in-home follow up.
- Two 1-hour consultations: $300 ($150/hour)
- After the two initial consultations, follow up private behavior lessons are $100 an hour.
- Travel fee for in-home follow up appointments: $45 (we are unable to travel further than 10 miles from our training center at this time).
- A non-refundable reservation fee in the amount of $150 will be collected at the time of scheduling a new patient appointment. This fee will be applied to your appointment at the time of your visit.
Call 541-375-PETS (7387) or e-mail us today to schedule your appointment.