Our veterinarian-recommended certified behavior consultants and certified family dog mediators assess your dog’s environment, genetics, past experiences, and individual training goals to develop behavior modification plans individualized to your specific behavior goals.
Our Behavior Modification Programs are ideal for dogs who experience:
- Leash reactivity
- Generalized anxiety (e.g. frequent barking, inability to relax or settle down, shaking/trembling, pacing)
- Aggression towards people or animals
- Excessive barking
- Noise sensitivity
Our Behavior Team is committed to:
- Effective, evidence-based techniques supported by the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior (AVSAB).
- Positive, reward-based, force-free methods.
- Helping you set achievable weekly training goals so you and your dog learn faster.
- Working closely with you and your family to evaluate your dog’s behavior problem.
Choose a private behavior consultation and work one-on-one with a certified trainer or join our group behavior program.
Work one-on-one with a certified trainer to develop a personalized behavior plan.
Initial Behavior Assessment | $175
Your certified trainer will gather a behavioral history, assess your dog training goals, implement a management and safety plan, and recommend a dog training program to meet your goals.
60-75 minute virtual session
GROUP BEHAVIOR PROGRAM
Group dog training designed specifically for dogs who experience fear, aggression, and/or anxiety.
Behave101 | $195
A great first step for dogs and pet parents who need a quieter environment to start their training journey. Whether you have stopped walking your dog for fear of what he will do on leash, your dog is too scared to leave the house, or you just want to stop your dog from barking at other people, bikes, or dogs on leash, our behave program helps you learn how to change your dog’s behavior.
5-week live virtual class
Call 541-357-PETS (7387) or E-MAIL US to get started